Spur gears are a type of cylindrical gear, with parallel shafts and with teeth that are straight and oriented parallel to the shafts. Spur gears are typically used to either increase or decrease the speed and torque of a particular object, and used for transmissions, torque multiplication, speed multiplication, resolution, and accuracy within positioning systems.
1. Efficiency. Spur gearboxes have power transmission efficiencies and can transfer large amounts of power with minimal power loss.
2. Reliability. Compared with other transmission components, spur gearboxes are unlikely to slip during operation. That is to say, these gearboxes have low backlash.
3. Cost-Effective. Generally, spur gearboxes are less expensive to produce than their helical counterparts.
4. Minimal Axial Loads. Since the teeth are straight and engage without any angle, they produce minimal axial loads.
5. Widely Used. Spur gearboxes are commonly used in various applications, from clocks to large machinery, due to their simplicity and efficiency.
|DongHui Spur Gearbox|
Products not found
As a premier supplier in the Spur Gearbox wholesale market, the DongHui team is eager to assist you in selecting the ideal micro gear motor to enhance your application.Please fill out the form below with the necessary information and our representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
DongHui, a reputable Custom Spur Gearbox Manufacturer, provides micro drive systems that find applications in various areas worldwide, bringing power, precision, and efficiency to motion solutions. Our sales and engineering support teams are ready to assist you with any questions, including quotation, application support, and product configuration. Please submit your requirements through our Custom Service Form to ensure a faster response.